New Orleans Auto Brake Repair – Trusted for Any Vehicle
When it comes to vehicle maintenance, there is no underestimating the importance of brake repair. Your brakes are an essential part of your vehicle and they must be in full working order at all times in order to ensure your safety and the safety of others around you.
Any driver will have experienced the feeling of planning a big or important trip, perhaps a road trip, a visit to see the in-laws, or an important meeting. After much planning, the day of the trip arrives and you’re ready! You jump in the car, ready to hit the road when your stomach sinks. It seems like there’s an issue with the brakes. You know that you can’t take the car out in this condition. It looks like you’re going to have to put that trip on hold.
The good news is, that NOLA Automotive Repairs can get your brakes repaired and have you back on the road in no time.
- Our brake repair services are done by professionals that have been fixing all types of brake issues for years.
- We also offer brake replacement and general brake service, should you need a new brake system for your vehicle and have it checked for problems.
- Let our team handle all your brake concerns and we’ll help you find the right service for your car.
- Serving the Big Easy for over ten years with not only just break job services, but maintenance, diagnostic, engine, and overheating repair as well.
Looking for Brake Repair in the NOLA Area? Relax! You’re in the Right Place
If you’re looking for a brake job in New Orleans, you’ve come to the right place! Our friendly team is ready to help. We pride ourselves on our welcoming atmosphere and ‘can-do’ attitude. We know how important your vehicle is to you and our mission is to provide a stress-free environment to all of our customers so that you can relax with the knowledge that your vehicle is in safe hands.
How do you know it’s time for a brake repair?
There are a number of signs to look for:
- The brake pedal almost touches the floor when you use it
- Unusual sounds, such as a squealing noise when you use the brake
- You feel your car pull to one side when you use the brake
- A ‘grinding’ or ‘bumping’ sensation when you stop the car
Can It Wait?
The simple answer is ‘no’. The majority of car accidents are caused by a malfunctioning brake and a defective brake can impact your car in more ways than you think. We know that you’re keen to get back out on the road and we know that any issues with your vehicle can be stressful. That’s why we always make sure that your vehicle is repaired in the fastest and most hassle-free way possible.
What Brake Repair Services Do We Offer?
We carry out a thorough brake repair inspection in order to identify the problem and find the best solution.
- Measuring the front and rear brake pad wear
- Measuring the rotor wear
- Measuring drum wear
- A strip dip brake fluid test
- An e-brake inspection
After we carry out this inspection, we’ll provide you with a bespoke service to resolve the issues.
These are a few of the solutions we offer:
- Replacement of pads and shoes
- Repacking of wheel bearings
- Proper lubrication of brake hardware
- An adequate amount of brake fluid
- Adjustment of the hydraulic system
- Refinishing of drums and rotors
- Replacement of drums and rotors
- Replacement of other components dependent on findings
Why Choose Us For Your Brake Repair?
Our skilled technicians use cutting-edge equipment to ensure your brake repair is carried out to the highest possible standard, for the best possible price. Unlike some technicians in the city, all of our technicians are certified. This means that you’ll feel reassured that you can trust our knowledge and expertise.
Our skilled technicians and quality tools will ensure that your repairs are completed in no time and to the highest standard, getting you back on the road as soon as possible. We’re also here for brake maintenance, helping to prevent future issues so that you can trust your vehicle will always be running as it should.